Following the success of their Deferred Payment Schemes for the now fully sold Tower 2, OUE Ltd is now set to launch Oue Twin Peaks Tower 1, with prospective buyers able to choose between a normal progressive payment scheme or from two new Deferred Payment Schemes. The two new Deferred Payment Schemes offered are detailed below.
1. Buyers make a 20% downpayment upon signing the option to purchase
2. The remaining 80% to be paid 2-3 years later
3. Buyers are free to move in or rent the unit immediately
4. OUE will withhold the title deed until the full sum is paid
1. Buyers make a 20% downpayment now
2. Option to purchase will be signed by the end of the year, and Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty (ABSD) paid
3. Buyers can only move in or rent the unit once the option to purchase has been signed
4. The remaining 80% to be paid 2-3 years later
5. OUE will withhold the title deed until the full sum is paid
The second option will certainly seem attractive to many who foresee tweaks being made to the ABSD soon, with many in the industry believing that it can only be tweaked in favour of buyers.