Oue Twin Peaks
About OUE Twin Peaks
Oue Twin Peaks is located at 33 Leonie Hill Road, within Singapore’s prestigious District 9. Proudly brought to you by OUE Development Pte Ltd,
Designed by world renowned architect Bill Bensley, Oue Twin Peaks follows in the same, luxurious suit as many of his past projects, including the Royal Palace of the Sultan of Terengganu.
This luxurious development occupies a sprawling 130,000 square feet parcel of land, offering 462 units ranging from 1-bedroom units to 4-bedroom units.
Generously spacious and beautifully landscaped, Oue Twin Peaks truly redefines urban resort living in the heart of the city.
OUE Twin Peaks Project Location
Oue Twin Peaks is situated one street away from the bustling Orchard Road, with both Orchard MRT & Somerset MRT located a short 5 minutes walk from home.
Its proximity to Orchard Road ensures that residents will enjoy incredible access to a wide range of shopping & dining options. Many supermarkets & boutique grocers can also be found here.
Schools in the vicinity include the ISS International School & River Valley Primary School.
5 Reasons to Consider OUE Twin Peaks
- Its prime location in Singapore’s prestigious District 9 offers residents unparalleled access to the convenience of city living.
- Developed by veteran developers OUE Development in cooperation with world renowned architect Bill Bensley, Oue Twin Peaks certainly delivers, with its stunning architecture and breathtaking landscape.
- Be prepared to pampered, with a concierge service dedicated to serving at your convenience. Hospitality services are also easily engaged, from the classy Mandarin Orchard Hotel, also owned by OUE group.
- Complete with a world class line up of facilities, including Sky Loggias and other generous function space, you will have the perfect place to host your family & private events
- Oue Twin Peaks could be an excellent investment, with interest from many celebrities like J J Lin & Jackie Chan. OUE Development seems likely to offer further value, with the deadline to sell all completed units looming.